martes, 21 de julio de 2009

D e e p P a i n

Do yuo think this going to end some day?
never.


Do you belive in happiness?
only in shorts moments



Do you feel alone?
Always


Do you like be alone?

Yes,and some times no,but then remember..



Don't you think that's weird?

No, not for me



Why this way is better?

because that way don't feel anything. It's better, doesn't hurt more than, I'm already

Do you belive in love?

depend



Of what depends?

what kind of love are you talking



Let's say general love...

fathers love,brothers love,family love.



What about friends love?

Don't know.


Whats that mean?
...


No answer ah?

Neither me know the answer to that, and some many things more



Think some day you we ve have the answer?
Maybe


What do you want?
I....don't know...


You don't know what YOU wants?

NO!....it's dificult!




Whats is dificult? I'm just question what YOU wants, not what other wants!!!....... Is that so DIFICULT?
YES!! IT IS FOR ME!!!







WHY WHY IT'S ALWAYS DIFICULT FOR YOU?
YOU NEVER CAN'T ANYTHING I HATE THAT! AND, I HATE THAT YOU NEVER TALK,NEVER SAY ANYTHING, YOU NEVER LOOK ANYTHINK,YOU NEVER THINK ANYTHING, YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING, YOU ARE SO NEGATIVE.......



Why why? Why you are like that?
I'm just like that, is not the im looking be like that.


You are doing all this to your self....
I know.


Why are so mean with you?
Because i deserve, trash like me deserve it



.....You think,that......you are...trash?
I don't think, I'm trash



I don't understand you....

Me
Neither




A solution?

Sleep forever











I hate
I hate I hate I hate everything